FETTUCCINE WITH CHAMPAGNE CREAM
1tbsp Olive oil
3 Garlic clove
3 Sage leaves
250ml Dry MCC or Champagne
100g Creamy blue cheese (optional)
60ml Parmesan powder or grated
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Black pepper
400g Fettuccine pasta
Fresh herbs to top the pasta
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat then add the butter followed by the leeks, garlic and sage. Fry for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add the champagne and reduce for 4 minutes then add the cream and let the sauce thicken for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the 2 cheeses.
- Salt the boiling water and add some olive oil then drop in the pasta. Boil the pasta until cooked then drain.
- Add the pasta to a bowl, top with sauce and serve.
Bella Vita Events
Dating with an Edge- a dating program for singles where a Host & Coach guides their dating experience.
073 048 2438